You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Cloud Engineer - Azure do?
Senior Azure-focused Cloud Systems Engineer, you will be a part of the Fiserv Technical Services migration team that supports the Sentry business unit as they transition key clients and applications to the cloud. You will be tasked with being the subject matter expert for our Azure environments. You will also be working with our Professional Services and Data Center Teams to provide feedback on our build and migration pipeline and collaborate on improving our internal tools. You will be a part of a team that builds and migrates clients in the Azure cloud.
Our Engineers play a critical role in the success of our clients and are expected to effectively communicate our recommended solutions in a consultative role for each client. Therefore, a successful candidate will possess a high degree of self-management, personal accountability, strong communication skills, and teamwork. The ability to interact, engineer, and communicate collaboratively at the highest technical levels with customers, vendors, partners, and all members of staff is required.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in Azure for the Hosted Operations Team
- Gather feedback from the department on areas of improvement and provide solutions utilizing Azure
- Serve as a point of escalation for complex Azure cases
- Participate in inter-departmental planning meetings on suggested solutions for existing issues as well as systemic and process improvements
- Work with internal team on identifying pain points in Azure deployments and configuration and ways to alleviate them
- Develop procedures to Maintain and enhance current client environment configurations
- Organize and execute training sessions for new workflows and procedure recommendations
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior engineers
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology
- 5+ years of experience with Azure platform
2+ years of hands-on experience with Windows or Linux administration, Engineering, and Automation
- Experience with CICD concepts and tools
- Experience with Azure Policy and Security Center
- Proficiency with AWS management (EC2, SNS/SQS, RDS) or willingness to learn
- Experience with a distributed management system
- Scripting skills: Bash/Python/PowerShell
- Specialist in Azure Monitor, this will include configuring and maintaining the following: diagnostic settings, Log Analytics, Application Insights and writing Log Analytics queries via Kusto Query Language
- Expert working with Azure App Service - diagnose and remediate resource contention issues and Identify failures in application logs
- Expert level in Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates
- Virtualization platforms: VMware, Xen, et al
- Windows administration experience
- Strong understanding of the OSI Model and how it relates to cloud computing
Expert level in managing the lifecycle of IaaS VMs - troubleshoot VM boot issues, Backup/Restore VM and Disks (Snapshot and Recovery Vault), Imaging, Resizing and Scaling VMs
- Travel: 10 – 15%
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.