You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a Penetration Tester do?
Conduct manual security testing of web/mobile/thick client applications and webservices/APIs. Deliver timely and accurate security testing results to the Business units and provide security consultations on remediation efforts.
You are the kind of person who has knowledge of:
- Strong Web application/Mobile/APIs/Web Service/Thick client security testing experience with good understanding on vulnerabilities.
- Expert level of knowledge of security vulnerabilities, controls and the ability to explain and provide solutions at both architecture and development level.
- Strong hands on experience with BurpSuite Professional.
- Application Security Architecture.
- Good understanding on OWASP Top 10 methodology
- Exposure to Mobile platforms like Android, iPhone, Blackberry and information on mobile app pen testing methodology.
- Knowledge in SAST/DAST/Open Source Security.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years’ experience in application-level vulnerability testing and/or code-level security auditing and/or senior level coding.
- Strong Web application/Web Service security experience with through understanding vulnerabilities.
- Hands on experience with the Mobile security assessment tools mainly with the platform specific SDK’s like Android SDK – adb, ddms, inbuilt tools with iOS SDK (XCode), iPhone simulator, iPhone Explorer, otool,
- Experience in application-level attacks, bypassing firewalls, evading intrusion detection are a nice-to-have
- Experience with DAST, SAST, Development Collaboration platform, Open Source, Web proxy tools.
- Understanding of Network/Server Technologies
- Familiarity with Security Standards and groups (OWASP, WASC, FISMA)
- Any of the following certifications: CISSP, GSSP, CEH, CHFI, CPT,CEPT, GWAPT
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Knowledge of computer forensics, network exploitation, ethical hacking, penetration testing and tool development a plus.
- Development background in .Net, Java, Perl, Python is a plus
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.