You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Professional Services Support Consultant do?
We are seeking a Professional Services Support Consultant to join our Operations Managed Services area. You are a self-motivated individual who will work with our Managed Services team to manage the day to day operational components of our clients.
You may also be asked to work on other operational duties as assigned, which include system setup, batch optimization, purging strategies, automation setup and configuration and other duties as assigned.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to install and configure one of the top core banking platforms in the industry.
Your essential job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Assess each client’s nightly, monthly and quarterly processing schedule and make recommendations to our clients that will maximize the efficiency in which their system functions.
• Constantly monitor and seek to improve operational efficiencies for our clients and internal operations teams.
• Assists clients to define proper institution parameter and system settings, including but not limited to statement processing and basic notices.
• Responsible for pre-conversion remote and on-site client assistance to ensure data integrity, which may include third party interfaces.
• Responsible for setup, configuration, training and maintenance of our Automated Systems that run our batch programs. (Automic & OpCon Experience Preferred)
• Direct responsibility for planning, analysis, troubleshooting and re-enforcing client training.
• Diagnose and recommend solutions to issues.
• Responsible for assisting clients in writing business specs for custom processes.
• Responsible to assist client in testing any applicable custom code.
• Responsible for assisting our Operations team with implementation support cases.
• Responsible for representing implementations on commercialization projects.
• Responsible for providing internal support to operational consultants.
• Act as project manager on assigned projects for implementations.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 0-5 years of an equivalent combination of educational background, related experience and/or military experience
• Familiarity with DNA Batch processing
• Knowledge with Automic Automation Software and/or OpCon.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Experience working in an operations center at a bank or credit union including both front and back office environments that utilize the DNA platform.
• Prior conversion experience.
• Ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines and complete all project tasks and milestones as scheduled.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Very strong analytical skills and the ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
• Solid understanding of financial industry business functions, in order to assist clients in determining both short- and long-term accounting and banking strategies.
• Proven experience helping clients solve business problems.
• The ability to provide clear and prompt communication flow concerning client issues between client, staff and management.
• Superior interpersonal skills, strong listening, written and oral communication skills with a customer-support focused attitude.
• Must have a strong technical aptitude.
• Ability to constantly analyze data to identify performance trends.
• On call for nights, holidays and weekends required.
Travel required: 10%+/-
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.