You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Deposit Implementation/Professional Services Consultant do? The Deposit Implementation/Professional Services Consultant will provide analysis, consultation, and recommendations and hold responsibility for DNA implementations for our credit union and bank clients during deployment of DNA Core Financial Software, in order to ensure clients’ business needs are met. In addition, this position will support clients with both strategic consulting and implementations of post live items/modules. The right candidate will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery and implementations of their suite of products and provide the best-in-class solutions to the clients’ needs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Support sales and consulting team
• Change champion
• Professional communication skills
• Provide best in class, industry recognized, recommendations for implementation and process improvement with the conversion of DNA
• Configure and Implement DNA Core Processing Functionality
• Document client and internal discussions and decisions
• Execute specific duties and groups of work as assigned
• Manage/resolve a fixed percentage of Service cases, prepare and escalate others to higher levels within the team
• Test new features and functionality of the DNA product suite
• Engage with clients and evaluate Readiness for conversion
• Conduct support and training sessions with converting clients
• Ensure client satisfaction
• SQL Preferred
• Back Implementation Consultants as needed
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• 1+ years DNA Core system experience OR
• 5+ Years in subject area of expertise within the financial industry or other Core implementation experience
• High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s preferred
• Experience working with internal and external clients
• The ability to travel on average of 40%-50%, this may include weekend and holidays
• Experience to execute on deliverables on time, troubleshooting issues by utilizing analytical skills
• Proficiency in MS office tools
Subject Matter Expertise in some of the following:
- Statement and Notice processing
- Deposit Back Office Processing
- Deposit Operations
- Relational Pricing/Service Fees
- Retail Deposit Processing
- Consumer/Commercial/Retirement Deposit Product
- Retirement Processing
- Consumer Deposit Processing
- Commercial Deposit Processing
• Ability to travel up to 50%, may include weekend and holidays
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it instantly.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.