You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Operations Implementation Consultant do? The Implementation Operations Consultant will provide analysis, consultation, and recommendations and hold responsibility for DNA implementations for our credit union and bank clients during deployment of DNA Core Financial Software, in order to ensure clients’ business needs are met. In addition, this position will support clients with both strategic consulting and implementations of post live items/modules. The right candidate will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery and implementations of their suite of products and provide the best-in-class solutions to the clients’ needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to install and configure one of the top core banking platforms in the industry! The right candidate will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery/implementations and provide the outstanding solutions for the clients’ needs.
As an Implementation Consultant, you can look forward to:
• Supporting the consulting team
• Configuring and Implementing DNA Core Processing Functionality
• Documenting client and internal discussions and decisions
• Executing specific duties and groups of work as assigned
• Managing/resolving a fixed percentage of Service cases while preparing and escalating others to higher levels within the team
• Testing new features and functionality of the DNA product suite
• Engaging with clients and evaluate Readiness for conversion
• Ensuring client satisfaction
• Developing the new bank’s financial workflow of transactions to the general ledger through a set of DNA tools and mapping
• Assisting the client to define proper institution parameter and system settings
• Test new features and functionality of the DNA product suite
• Responsible for pre-conversion remote and on-site client assistance to ensure data integrity, which may include third party interfaces.
• Diagnosing and recommending solutions to issues.
• Responsible for assisting clients in writing business specs for custom processes.
• Responsible to assist client in testing any applicable custom code.
• Ability to travel up to 60%, within US and Canada
• The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 0-5 years of an equivalent combination of educational background, related experience and/or military experience
• Experience working in the banking and/or credit union industry OR
• Other core implementation experience.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Analytical thinking & highly motivated to execute on deliverables on time
• Experience in MS office tools
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Client facing experience with internal/external clients
• Flexibility to work after hours/on-call as needed basis
• Travel up to 50-60%, may include weekend and holidays
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Prior conversion experience a plus.
• Experience with SQL
• Atomic a plus
• Proficiency in MS office tools
• Core system Administration
• Subject Matter Expertise in at least three of the following:
• Core System Administration
• Statement and Notice processing
• Back Office Processing
• System Operations
• Deposit Operations
• System Administration
• Batch/Purge processing
• End of Day/Month/Year End Processing
Travel required: Travel up to 50-60%, may include weekend and holidays
Who We Are:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.