You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Bank Strategist do?
This role will serve as a Senior Bank Strategist. Using the BankAnalyst® tools, other analytical tools and deep industry knowledge, the Sr. Bank Strategist will deliver recurring and one-time projects to clients focused on Growth, Efficiency and Risk management. The position will also develop strong relationships with the C-suite and surface additional Advisory Service project needs to assist the FI as well. Focus will be on helping FI’s find smarter and better ways to grow.
Other highlights include:
• Highly visible role within the organization
• High proportion of time is interacting with client /prospect executives due to strong integration of process scale in all aspects of business
• Joining a top caliber team on cutting-edge of advisory services delivery
• Unique ASP product/service offering with strong customer references and well-established partner base.
• Ability to profoundly impact bank client strategy and performance
As a Senior Bank Strategist, you can look forward to:-
• Facilitate quarterly earnings growth strategy development web conferences with financial institution executives
• Deliver marketing and growth related consulting projects to clients, including market expansion, wallet share expansion, retention strategies, and digital engagement strategies
• Through web conferences, assist client institutions in leveraging BankAnalyst® tools for realization of their strategic or tactical priorities
• Train clients on the BankAnalyst® tools
• Retention of sold or assigned client relationships
• Origination and cross sale of new product and service opportunities within the customer base
• Deliver periodic thought leadership including webinars, articles and speaking engagements at conferences
• Contributions in product enhancement and development
• An undergraduate degree is required; an advanced degree is very desirable
• Minimum 12 years of previous strategic experience as a consultant, advisor or executive in the financial industry.
• Significant previous experience interfacing with C-level executives
• Advisory experience with financial institutions
• Financial institution marketing and retail banking experience at the Executive Level
• Proficiency with analytical tools.
• Ability to use data and analytics to drive decisions.
• Familiarity with financial statement interpretations in a banking industry
• Strong comfort level with phone, web-based and in person delivery
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Up to 15% travel required, most work performed via web conference
Potential travel to larger clients, Fiserv sites and industry events may be required
About our Business:
The Strategic Insights / Bank Intelligence practice area combines cutting edge analytic tools with the most experienced advisors in the industry to help financial institutions thrive and grow in today’s ultracompetitive market. BankAnalyst tools and strategists have been leveraged by more than 1,100 organizations—helping clients find smarter ways to grow.
Our experts consolidate business data and transform it into useful, actionable business insights. We combine intuitive, in-depth financial, market and risk analytics to provide a comprehensive assessment of performance and create a roadmap for improved growth and performance. Focus areas are: financial and risk benchmarking, branch, customer and market analytics
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And a
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.