You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Credit Project Lead do?
A Credit project lead is accountable to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery. In this role you will work directly with clients, accountable for the project management responsibilities for the onboarding experience to the Fiserv credit card processing solution and supporting higher touch projects that require project management discipline to delivery client requirements
In this role, you will:
• Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery.
• Provide a complete view of the overall project to all stakeholders.
• Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning activities, including but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the project; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities; Identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts; Putting mechanisms in place to ensure on-going control of the project.
• Define project governance outlining roles and responsibilities and decision rights.
• Ensure success criteria is defined to promote alignment and actively manage a successful client experience.
• Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the project, aligned on expected outcomes, and informed about what is occurring throughout project.
• Proactively communicate the project’s progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout project lifecycle. Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions.
• Provides leadership, accountability, and ownership for all aspects of the project life cycle.
• Execute and adhere to critical business processes to deliver and manage project deliverables
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years of previous project management and/or relevant consulting experience. Preferred focus in Credit Card Issuance
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies, as well as project lifecycle
• Strong Microsoft Office application knowledge (Project, Teams/SharePoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries
• Ability to travel up to 10%
• Ability to provide after-hours support for project implementations, on call as needed
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Working experience with credit card processing environment, implementations
• Proficient with Project Management tools
• Experience in driving large scale change efforts
• Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams
• Project Management Professional (PMP), or similar, certification
• Experience with Optis and Pan Fiserv ecosystem is preferred
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.