You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Product Manager – Transfers Product Line do?
This position will lead the product roadmap and delivery for our established money movement and authentication product lines including TransferNow, and PopMoney. The role will define requirements based and drive product development activities, go-to-market strategies, and cross-functional alignment, across the enterprise. The Product Manager in this role will collaborate heavily with our customers, and customer facing teams including Professional Services, to ensure that our products adequately support the needs of our customers.
As a Product Manager, you can look forward to:
• Lead cross functional and multi-disciplinary teams, to support existing products and enhance them, in a high complexity and ambiguity environment
• Research and define customer needs and translate those needs into user stories and functional requirements in an agile development environment
• Builds rapport and relationships with clients, and collects feedback in order to improve Fiserv’s products and market position
• Defines minimum viable product and balances trade-offs between time, effort, investment, and value dimensions
• Collaborate with delivery teams including development, user experience, business analysts, and product owners to ensure that products meet the desired market need.
• Collaborate with multiple marketing and sales organizations across the enterprise to clearly communicate product benefits and competitive differentiation.
• Leads go-to-market activities to ensure that new products and features are successfully launched and supported across the organization.
• Works with product leadership and finance to build the product business case as well as customer pricing.
• Leads through influence across a matrix organization with disparate geographic team members
• Monitors competitive offerings in the market and drives differentiated value proposition for Fiserv products
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 6-10 years experience in financial services + technology environment
• Project Management experience leading highly technical software projects across large cross-functional teams
• Experience writing user stores and/or functional requirements for technical teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience collaborating with cross-geography and/or international teams where high-levels of collaboration are required
• Experience working with marketing and communication teams
• High-level attention to detail and the ability to track and complete multiple workstreams and tasks at any one time
• Financial experience with a background in making a business case for a particular project or product
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Human Factors, Engineering or related field
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Product management experience in a financial services environment
• Electronic payments experience
• Experience working with User Experience & design teams
• Masters of Business Administration
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.