You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Network Architect, Edge do?
The Fiserv Backbone-Edge Network Engineering team has an exciting opportunity for a qualified individual to join an experienced Network Engineering team that’s responsible for designing/deploying/maintaining a wide variety of technologies & solutions that provide global inter-communications throughout Fiserv. A qualified candidate can expect a fast paced, challenging & rewarding role in delivering a variety of LAN/WAN, Cloud, Virtualization, SDN & Automation technologies. The team is actively engaged in a variety of top-level initiatives that are transforming the way Fiserv communicates internally as well as to its external Clients & Partners. The team is commonly involved in early conceptual assessments through POC’s to ensure validity of proposed Industry & Vendor solutions, defines the internal adoption of those solutions and remains engaged throughout their lifecycles. The team is actively engaged in a variety of transformative Automation efforts that directly contribute to Fiserv’s competitive success in quickly delivering solutions that attract clientele.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Motivated IT enthusiast who is passionately attentive to new Technologies & leading Industry/Vendor trends
- Collaborative/Positive attitude with meticulous documentation & task/time management skills
- Security minded professional with practical knowledge of Industry standard Network hardening practices
- Excellent diagnostic skills in troubleshooting complex Networking problems throughout all layers of the OSI model
- Effective communication skills (written/verbal) to properly articulate complicated Network designs to Management and Business partners
- Experience with Multi-Tenant & Multi-DataCenter Network deployments & related switching/routing protocols
- Expert level skills in OSPF & BGP routing protocols and associated attributes for complex route manipulation
- Experience with Software Defined Networking solutions (SDWAN, NFV, Cloud Provider Peering)
- Designing/deploying/maintaining highly available Underlay & Overlay Networking constructs (i.e. MPLS, VxLAN, VPN, IPSEC, eVPN)
- Designing/deploying/maintaining private MPLS networks using Juniper/JunOS platforms
- Designing/deploying/maintaining Cisco IOS/NXOS Routing & Switching platforms
- Experience with Network Automation technologies & techniques
- Experience in provisioning/protecting/maintaining Internet peering points & Public IP Management
- Practical experience with Network Management tools and log querying for complex pattern matching (regex)
- Practical experience in deploying/diagnosing the following protocols & functions: IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S, VLANs, MPLS, IPSEC, DMVPN, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VRF, VxLAN, RPKI, eVPN, VRRP, DDOS, MLAG, VPC, STP, Anycast, SSL, TLS
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Juniper Route/Switch Certifications or 5+ years equivalent experience with JunOS platforms
- Cisco Route/Switch Certifications or 5+ years equivalent experience with IOS/NXOS platforms
- AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Certification or 2+ years equivalent experience in Cloud Networking
- Provisioning & maintenance of Public Internet Addressing (ARIN, RiR, RPKI)
- Practical experience deploying SDWAN Networks
- Practical experience deploying Virtualized Networking/Security functions
- Proficient Coding/Scripting skills (Python, Ansible, Rundeck, Powershell, Netmiko, Netconf, Jinja, Docker, Yaml, JSON, Git, API’s)
- Practical experience with Arista EOS/vEOS Switching platforms
- Practical knowledge of Cloud Networking Designs/Technologies
- Experience in designing/deploying IPv6 desired
- Practical experience with Linux based Operating systems
Travel required: <5%
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.