You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Mainframe Solutions Architect do at Fiserv?
• Provide Architecture direction on mainframe application development solutions
• Work with Enterprise Architect to ensure application architecture algins with the Enterprise architecture
• Review and enhance application development best practices
• Participate in high level application analysis and design reviews
• Continuously interface with application development teams and provide recommendations to improve overall efficiency
• Make recommendations to change behavior, mainly for Mainframe development practices
• Run workshops with your technical architect peers at our customers to move forward with modernization initiatives and help them to transition their Mainframe applications distributed technologies and to the cloud and to Microservices
• Work with Product Management in developing the application Road map
• Keep updated on latest trends in Mainframe practices and reflect this in your recommendations to Client/Customer solutions
• Conduct training workshops for the application developer community
• Train and mentor onshore and offshore application development team members as appropriate
• Providing support to Sales Support teams to assist in closing new or renewed business that maximizes Fiserv’s ability to implement
Required qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 10 years of experience demonstrating required skills and competencies
Job Related Experience:
• 7-10 years’ experience designing and developing secure mainframe based applications
• 7-10 years’ experience with COBOL, JCL, CICS, MQ and Db2 for z/OS. Nice to have REXX
• Experience in architecting and designing multi-tier applications
• Extensive knowledge on various Mainframe technologies
• Successfully driven Mainframe technical improvements in terms of practices and coding, for critical systems
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.