You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
IT Program Manager
Directs, plans, and coordinates multiple project activities to ensure the goals and objectives associated with a large global mainframe infrastructure organization are accomplished within prescribed time-frames and funding parameters. Manages all aspects of assigned projects including managing activities of various teams. Establishes timelines and ensures project deadlines are met. Maintains integrity and cost containment of projects. Provides project management guidance to mainframe organization team leads to ensure adherence to project management standards.
- Plans, manages, and coordinates multiple projects and ensures project initiatives and timelines are met.
- Using Fiserv project standards, develops or implements project initiation processes by defining project scope, determining action items, assigning ownership, creating project timetables, and tracking execution and workflow; prepares, presents, and distributes project status reports.
- Using Fiserv project standards, develops interdisciplinary project teams in coordination with other FTS teams and Fiserv end-user community to ensure deployment of new/changed/improved systems; serves as liaison to project sponsors, project teams, and stakeholders.
- Works with internal and external groups to optimize success of project deployment; communicates with user departments and project teams on project activities; confers with project staff and vendors to provide support and resolve problems.
- Assists the SVP of Global Mainframe Systems in the day-to-day administration of the mainframe teams. Prepares technical and non-technical presentations, and performs related duties as required.
- Examples of projects: Air-Gap for Mainframe(s) to support physical isolation/segregation of workloads; Deployment and implementation of Mainframe-based compliance solutions; Mainframe-based DevOps (global); Zowe and z/OS SMF Automation; z/OS and ISV new release/maintenance deployments.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, and Clarity
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Prior experience in providing status reports to senior leaders
- Understands moderately complex internal business processes or functions
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.