You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Job Description: IMPLEMENTATIONS PROJECT SPECIALIST
The Implementations Project Specialist is responsible for the installation project management of clients onto Fiserv EFT platforms. This position will schedule and coordinate the key activities with internal departments, external vendors and clients to ensure the client installation process is completed on time and in accordance with client requirements.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Act as primary project contact for clients and internal groups.
• Provide continuous project feedback and status updates to key stakeholders.
• Develop project plans and related task lists as necessary, update plans accordingly.
• Work with client to determine parameter settings and key parameters into proprietary databases.
• Manage multiple implementation tasks with other internal groups to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
• Develop and maintain professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to live dates and other key timelines.
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation including parameters, network paperwork, and documentation for all client interaction.
• Provide occasional after hour support of client implementations.
• Work with resource managers to create capacity plan and resource forecasting.
• Work with project managers and project teams to ensure internal project audit points are managed and tracked.
• Develop and maintain consistent standards for project status reporting for internal and external purposes.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Proficient computer skills including MS-Office Suite (Excel, Outlook and Word, Visio and reporting tools).
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Strong customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of clients and internal staff.
• Strong sense of accountability and follow through, effective problem solving skills as well as a commitment to positive solutions and the client experience.
• Team player with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to provide after hours support for client implementations.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
• Three years work experience in an implementations capacity or environment.
• Good project management knowledge including the ability to effectively manage and prioritize projects, issues and tasks.
• Previous financial services industry, implementations, or installations experience highly desired.
• Previous client services/relationships experience and project management experience.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.