You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Software Architecture - Advisor II do?
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineering Advisor to join a dynamic Data and Analytics team building next generation platform using cutting edge technologies. This role will span across diverse technology stacks (Application, Cloud & Data) and thus the applicant should be open to learning new technology stacks, and the design and development principles for them. The person is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient.
The Software Engineering Senior Advisor uses in-depth knowledge and experience to implement transformational solutions that involve Java based Microservices platform with Angular UI.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 3+ years’ experience in system architecture and design on Java platform.
• 8+ years of hands-on technical expertise in developing responsive web applications, using Java Platform, and integrating with back-end services and data sources in API-based architecture.
• 7+ years’ programming experience with Object Oriented and Functional programming on Java and understanding of Design patterns and Microservices.
• 3+ years’ experience in a Cloud based development position.
• Proficiency with near real-time stream processing (Kafka & Spark).
• Experience with both SQL and NoSQL data stores.
• Experience with distributed cache platforms such as Redis.
• Familiarity of IAM solutions like Ping using OAUTH and OpenID.
• Experience in development and design in an Agile and DevOps environment, including change and release management.
• Technically lead and mentor team of developers.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related field/degree, with 10+ years of work experience.
• Certification as an AWS Solutions Architect. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus)
• Experience in Big data and/or Snowflake is big plus.
• Experience on Pivotal cloud foundry is a plus.
Analytics is the new fuel, which everyone wants to use in running their business and operations, come join the team in building and supporting meaningful and interesting Analytics for our lines of businesses and their clients.
Candidates should be legally authorized to work in US. H1B candidates are fine.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.