You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Director of Product Management & Strategy Integrated Banking do?
Fiserv is looking for an experienced Director of Product Management & Strategy Integrated Banking, whose primary responsibility will be execute on the go-to-market for an Integrated Banking Marketplace that includes an open API Portal and APP Market banking as a service ecosystem to collaborate with Fintechs, financial institutions, prospects and key internal stakeholders which will create value for our clients. You will be part of a team working at the intersection of traditional finance and the disruptive world of building new Integrated banking as a service business models facilitating the secure and easy exchange of information between financial institutions and innovative Fintech's, software providers and other service providers. Qualified candidates will be responsible for creating new digital marketplaces strategies for open distribution channels to support businesses and can expect a fun and challenging results-driven position where they can both contribute and learn. You will work with the Sales enablement, Product Marketing and Product Development, cross-functional business units to translate digital marketplace product features into user stories for development, the product marketing, and sales teams to articulate differentiation and key messages for the marketplace features and products, and to act as a thought leader on integrated & open banking in the industry.
The Director of Product Management & Strategy, Integrated Banking will have the ability to
• Shape the future of digital marketplaces at Fiserv through data-driven market insights, analysis, definition, and communication and help bring a vision to fruition.
• Develop a deep understanding of integrated & open banking business models and competitive landscape by conducting market research and customer discovery, clearly defining problem statements and opportunities, and defining competitively differentiated feature sets.
• Be a leader in understanding the go-to-market needs for integrated open banking marketplaces, creating, and managing a goal-based product roadmap, and launching products along with Product Strategy, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success leadership.
• Identify competitive and alternative offerings, perform analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment and develop a strategy for winning against the competition.
• Establish innovative pricing models that are aligned to business value
• Analyze whether to buy, build, or partner to complete the solution for the target market
• Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to determine how well the product is performing in the market
• Ensure that all departments are prepared for new product releases and all items are completed to launch the product externally.
• Deliver products information to qualified buyers in support of existing sales efforts.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Partner with the UI/UX design teams to deepen understanding of target user needs and develop a user-focused product.
• Communicate product vision and customer voice to Software Engineering, Implementations, and key stakeholders, to define product features and enhancements, while managing trade-offs to iterate, deliver and scale customer value.
• Analyze data from a variety of sources to answer product or operational related questions and incorporate the analysis into future decision-making processes.
• Work with Sales team to identity key partners for technology and sales distribution channels and product requirements for those partners.
• Serve as the market advocate with the ability to compellingly communicate how the product vision meets market needs across the company
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.