You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The Security and Fraud team in the Value-Added Solutions business of Fiserv Global Business Solutions is looking for a Director of Product Management.
What does a successful Director of Product Management for Fraud do?
You will focus on ecommerce fraud solutions, driving the strategic roadmap to expand the suite of omni-commerce fraud solutions offered to both existing and new Fiserv clients. You’ll support the product vision by driving key deliverables of the plan.
In this role, you can expect to:
• Analyze the market to understand merchant needs and pain points
• Map needs with target markets and perform analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment
• Develop business cases, product marketing strategy, pricing strategy, financial and transaction-based forecasts for new concepts in order to assess their viability in the marketplace
• Define product offering roadmaps and coordinate with appropriate product management, development and support teams to effectively launch new offerings
• Support market facing and thought-leadership activities including press/analyst relations, speaking engagements, white papers, etc.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in Fraud required, in eCommerce Fraud preferred
• Product experience in Fraud discipline
• Experience in creating and owning product roadmaps
• 5+ years of experience leading ecommerce payment fraud product solutions
• Experience with of 3D Secure
• Product experience as a merchant using fraud solutions or a provider developing fraud solutions for merchants
• Up to 30%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for eight years, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.