You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Cyber Security Business Analyst do?
Global Cyber Security is seeking a Cyber Security Business Analyst ready to create world-class solutions enabling Fiserv to scale cyber security tools/solution adoption and reduce friction. You will work with the Manager and VP of Software Development Security at Fiserv to document, design and implement an API-First strategy into Cyber Security technology solutions at Fiserv, including leading a growing team of 5 developers and engineers to support the program.
You can look forward to building the technology systems to enable the automated and integrated consumption of Cyber Security tools/services (CI/CD Build Breaks, WAF Onboarding, IAM provisioning, and more).
You are the kind of person who has:
- Ability to identify gaps and introducing out-of-the-box solutions
- Detailed-oriented skills in build artifacts to support business and technical stakeholders
- Analytical mind to capture big picture via documentation
- Attention to detail in understanding the needs of stakeholders
- Ability to manage cross functional requirements and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 year’s experience in the Business Analyst practice
- Must have experience in elicitation and documentation of business + technical (functional specs) requirement for Webservices and APIs
- Must understand how APIs work. Why, who, where and how of APIs and services.
- Must be able to communicate the “ask” to the development team via creating user stories, use cases, as well as mockups
- Effective facilitation of meetings, demonstrate the ability to ask the right questions, and interact with a wide array of personalities
- Experience with agile development practices
- Experience with cloud technologies – AWS and its components.
- Must be able to create activity diagrams + Process flow to document current vs future state
- Can understand sequence and architecture diagrams.
- Must be able to understand and dissect workflows/processes and create integration related requirements.
- Experience with automation projects. Specially projects where APIs and Services were created to automate large processes.
Preferred Qualifications For Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Certifications on AWS or Azure preferred
- Security certifications are a plus (SANS, CISSP, Security+, CISM)
- Experience in build requirements solution on an API project
- Experience with Dev ops tools such as: JIRA, Azure Dev Ops, etc.
- Product owner experience is a plus
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.