You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
About the Role:
As a Dedicated DNA Analyst, you will work in a dynamic, professional, customer service-oriented environment, supporting “leading edge” products. You will respond to customer inquiries, research solutions and solve problems for our clients primarily within our DNA core platform, but must also be available to assist with other Fiserv products as they integrate within the Lending area of the DNA Core. In this role, you should consider yourself an extension of the client’s team and you must always have their goals and objectives at the forefront of every interaction.
This is a great opportunity to develop the necessary foundation in technical client support. This role is a talent pipeline for future leaders. We want to hire you for a career, not a role!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• You will provide client support, including the correct use of the system and application procedures. Focus will be on many products within DNA, such as escrow processing, investor processing, credit bureau reporting, debit card processing, statements, and several other applications
• Understand and manage client expectations ensuring client priorities and high impact items are addressed immediately
• Must meet high expectations around aggressive case resolution goals
• Log, track and handle all incoming calls and cases professionally. Must maintain current notes, provide timely and accurate resolution of client issues and ensure client satisfaction at every interaction
• You will provide detailed analysis of issues received from clients.
• Be able to stage test scenarios in test environments, recreating and documenting each step as reported by client
• Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution
• You will collaborate extensively with internal groups to resolve client issues, actively contributing to the effectiveness of the team
• Provide superior client support through excellent written and verbal communication, responsive follow through, and advocacy for client issues within internal groups
• Must be able to follow internal procedures and processes in order to streamline the case handling process.
• Support hours 8:00 am EST – 8:00pm EST, late night support rotation required
• After hours on-call support required
• Perform other duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5-7 years’ experience in financial industry, Bank or Credit Union
Additional Skills and Knowledge:
• Experience in an analytical and customer facing role
• Proficient PC skills, Microsoft Office application experience
• Ability to write and understand Relational Database queries
• Strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
• Dedication to quality and high-level customer satisfaction
• Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail
• Ability to deal with time constraints, emotional situations and conflict
• Ability to work well independently and within a team
• Previous experience with DNA and/or other Fiserv experience
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.