You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Supports the Global Sales and Account Management teams with product presentation, solution knowledge and industry/market knowledge around Fiserv’s suite of products and services. You will work with a team of individuals to market and position product and services to existing and prospective client in support of the Premier, Precision, Cleartouch, Signature, DNA and Credit Union Solutions account processing platform and Fiserv ancillary offerings. The team goal is providing the highest quality environments which will perform optimally and create confidence and credibility through the quality and professionalism of the support provided. Your individual goals are to demonstrate product capabilities and functionality that will building a compelling business case with demonstrable ROI for financial institutions across the country. You will work with a team of like-minded energetic individuals for an award-winning Fortune 500 company.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Global Sales Organization, Account Management, Inside Sales, Product Management and Product Marketing teams to present Enterprise Content Management - Director solutions to new prospects and existing clients.
• Support Sales Enablement, Client Solutions Consulting, Data & Analytics, Enterprise & ECM part of the business
• Responsible for aligning Fiserv capabilities (products and services) with client business requirements through a professional and ethical business approach which endorses Fiserv’s values
• Coordinate with Product Management and Development to ensure that the necessary environments and the most current demonstrable product release is available for use
• Adhere to solution selling techniques in line with the Fiserv Way of Selling tools and methods in order to properly prioritize workload
• Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
• Responsible for providing feedback from the market based on RFI/RFP client inquiries to Product Management and Development regarding products including identification of gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands
• Performs other duties as required Create and manage historical repository of RFI/RFP documents, technical questionnaires, and client presentations
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Job Related Experience:
• Experience indicating an understanding of / or ability to quickly acquire in depth knowledge of multiple product lines in support of the responsibilities above.
• Experience indicating ability as an independent problem solver able to solve problems without precedents or guidelines.
• Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple functional groups.
• Experience indicating an understanding of /or ability to quickly acquire in depth understanding of relevant Fiserv markets.
• Broad business acumen and understanding of needs in the financial services industry.
• Assist customers and Sales Account Managers in building a compelling business case with demonstrable ROI indicators.
• Adaptable and flexible in approach to winning long-term business relationships
• Creation of sales support materials to represent Fiserv’s solution offerings.
• Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
• Ability to confirm solution fit and identify customer specific benefits that will help contribute to a unique business value offering
• Ability to understand and articulate customer business requirements and develop the corresponding proposal design
Travel Required: No more than 50%
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.