You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
As a Business Systems Analyst Senior Professional, you will be a part of small but growing team of talented people responsible for implementing a sophisticated enterprise Account Origination software solution platform for Banks and Credit Unions, in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Your efforts will influence the success of companies across the world. As part of Fiserv’s Digital Lending and Origination team, the ideal candidate will have a background in (1) consulting with external clients to define requirements and explain configuration options based on standard product functionality, (2) testing solutions before turnover to clients, (3) assisting with issue triage and resolution, and (4) working with clients and product management to define detailed requirements for product enhancements not yet available in the base product.
In this senior role, you will handle the larger complex projects or multiple small projects and lead business analysis activities throughout the project cycle. You will also play a key role in mentoring Staff level associates and advising them by using advanced knowledge of Financial Services functionality, product integrations and client business environments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Be a key source of knowledge of product functionality and business processes relating to Digital Lending and Origination product and key integrations
• Ensure efficiency and accuracy through high quality analysis and documentation
• Provide subject matter expertise and consultative best practice direction when discussing solutions with clients as well as within the internal project team
• Drive requirements gathering sessions in project meetings. Work with multi-functional client partners to complete application forms and integrations scoping
• Collaborate with the client and Implementation team members to define requirements related to new account opening configurations and product enhancement requests. This includes scoping solutions, documenting workflows, developing estimates, and validating solutions
• Understand customer’s goals and business needs to clearly articulate solution configurations and integration workflows to partners
• Understand the prospect’s current state, the people, and the teams involved as well as the key metrics and technical capabilities needed and the impact on business unit and/or customers. Be able to translate, map, and communicate any known gaps resulting from making the transition from current to future state
• Conduct training sessions for other Business Analysts and/or technical team members on product functionality
Basic requirements for consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in applying principles and practical application of business analysis
• Experience with client-facing software implementations or systems integration projects
• Knowledge and experience of project lifecycle methodologies
• Ability to accurately gather, analyze and document requirements, identify and define problems, and make recommendations for resolution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver high quality communications and documentation to clients and internal partners
• Ability to research and propose solutions to meet customer requirements, develop and deliver high quality solution requirement and specification documentation
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships with and influence other functional areas.
• Analytical skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
• Ability to identify, collect, and analyze business requirements
• Familiar with Financial Services applications or experience working in a Financial Institution
• Previous work experience related to online new account opening applications
• Experience in a mentoring or team lead capacity
• Maximum 30%
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.