Vault Operator (3rd Shift)
Work Schedule: 3rd Shift Thursday – Sunday
(schedule as follows):
- Thursday – 10:30 pm – 6:30 am
- Friday & Saturday – 5:00 pm – 5:00 am
- Sunday – 5:00 pm – 1:00 am
Perform broad and challenging inventory and warehousing duties in an efficient and timely manner. Work activity may include but is not limited to receiving, storing, loading and unloading, marking and sorting, counting, verifying, checking, locating, weighing, labeling, packing and unpacking. Responsible for timely pulling orders, materials, paper goods, plastics, or any other item to assure that production and other departments have the appropriate supplies needed for timely use. May also be assigned cycle counting and/or physical inventory responsibilities. Occasionally, supervisory or technical assistance may be needed for more challenging work.
1. Perform broad and challenging inventory duties in the Vault to timely provide all department needs.
2. Generally does not need supervisory and technical assistance except for more challenging tasks.
3. Capable of multi-tasking – may be assigned more than one project at a time
4. Requires good math aptitude, attention to detail, good organizational skills, and proficient 10 key skills.
5. Process many transactions to send and receive information requiring very efficient PC user skills
6. Improvise intermittently to solve work problems and issues
7. May regularly be assigned to train, assist, and help other areas with work.
8. Work overtime, weekends, and holidays, as work schedules require.
9. Responsible for quality of work, housekeeping or work area and to work safely.
Physical Requirements: Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly. Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding. Also uses hands and arms to reach and grab objects. Sometimes it is necessary to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
Education & Experience:Generally high school vocational orientated background or related education is preferred, but not required. Typically, 3 months to 3 years performing similar duties or equivalent combination of education/experience is needed to successfully perform the job. Time classified in the specific job classifications does not automatically qualify an individual. In addition to the time guidelines, an individual must meet all other job requirements and a company approved job opening must exist. The incumbent needs some exposure to fast paced working environments.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Requires very good working knowledge and experience with PC’s – keyboarding, data entry, and information lookup is necessary. Must quickly learn (within 2 weeks) to utilize the appropriate modules of the computerized business system and to update most required work data information. Requires ability to stay under control while working with continually changing multi task work assignments in a deadline work environment.
This description is not intended to be a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities that are required of this position. It contains representative duties and necessary information to define the job classification within the job structure.
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More