You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Production Coordinator (3rd Shift)
Work Schedule: 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. Sunday-Thursday
In this role, you can expect the following:
- Perform all delegated tasks to assign work, follow up to assure timely completion, and other duties as listed above.
- Perform all difficult and complex machining and assembly duties to setup and operate all machines, perform manual tasks, and other duties.
- Work independent of supervisor and technical assistance except for very complex or new work concepts – must be willing to cross train.
- Operate more than one machine or work on more than one project simultaneously with focused concentration.
- Utilize high degree of skill and broad knowledge of production to work with people and perform all required machining and manual tasks.
- Process numerous transactions to send and receive information requiring heavy PC user skills.
- Coach, train, cross train, assist, and in general work with people to improve their skills and abilities – this is a major responsibility.
- Work from verbal and written instructions, work specifications, routing sheets, etc.; uses basic math ------ all in English.
- May utilize and/or operate material moving equipment, carts, etc. and use all production tooling including hand tools and precision devices.
- Work with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Work overtime, weekends, and holidays as work schedules require ---- in peak periods additional overtime is required.
- Comply with general work rules – responsible for quality of own work, housekeeping of own work area, and to work safely.
- Be able, as it is necessary to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision for accurate attention to detail.
- Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
- Experience in a dynamic, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Warehousing and inventory experience is required and will be utilized daily.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience operating a computer workstation.
- Deep knowledge of production and warehouse operation.
Who we are:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer dedication and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.