You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Hiring Event for Production Associates!
When: Thursday, September 15th, 2022 from 10am - 3pm
Where: Fiserv, 1880 Park View Dr #100, Shoreview, MN 55126
- New Starting Pay Rates! $22+/hour for 2nd, 3rd shift and weekend positions.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective 1st day of employment
- Climate controlled environment
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous time off policies: Up to 18 days of paid time off during first year, plus 9 paid holidays
- Up to $5,250 in tuition assistance after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities across all our business units
- Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
- Awesome rewards & recognition program
What does a great Production Associate do?
You will be responsible for the set up and operation of equipment used in the process of personalizing credit cards. Additionally, you will carry out the task of adjusting machines to ensure work accuracy while responding to equipment error messages. You will perform quality checks, confirm quantity produced, and set up the equipment. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well!
As a Production Associate, you can expect to:
- Set up, operate, or tend to machines used in the process of personalizing credit cards and prepare them to be mailed.
- Prioritize special order ticket requests.
- Be attentive to equipment alert messages as soon as they happen.
- Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Follow the security procedures.
- Troubleshooting to resolve machine and job related problems.
- Assisting in the training of other employees.
- Participating in the team cross-training.
- Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Proven ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language
- Basic computer skills (data entry, PC navigation)
- Ability to stand 95% of your shift and lift between 20 to 30 pounds
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 12+ months Production Experience in fast paced environment
- Mechanically inclined and able to troubleshoot machine issues
- Basic math skills
- A team player that works well with others but can also work independently
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.