Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
As Web UI Architect, you will work on of Ondot’s critical web applications that will be used as a front end for all financial institutions who are Ondot’s customers to manage their end customers. Contributes towards particular module(s) of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business knowledge to the team. Play a critical role in leading the innovation and growth of our frontend web. This is an exciting position for a candidate who likes to innovate, lead, collaborate and still be fully hands-on.
• Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
• Proficient in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
• Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
• Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
• 10+ years of experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale web apps and services with at least 2 years in a UI architect role.
• Responsible for creating highly scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address business problems and accelerate the adoption of best practices.
• Strong experience in web standards, accessibility.
• Knowledge of enterprise frameworks (e.g. Node.JS, Angular, React, Polymer, etc).
• Expert-level knowledge in object-oriented modeling, analysis, design and programming using Java.
• Strong experience with unit testing and test-driven development (TDD)
• Strong understanding of software design and architecture
• Strong experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
• Experience in Banking and Card payment is preferred.
• Experience in building ADA compliant web applications is preferred.
• Experience in build hybrid application (Native mobile application rendering web app via webview component) will consider as additional strength.
BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, or similar degree from a top tier institution.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.