Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
• Highly motivated self-starter who loves ownership and responsibility while working in a collaborative and interdependent team environment.
• Provide technical guidance and support development of systems.
• Meeting with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
• Examining and defining current architecture systems.
• Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
• Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
• Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the company’s architectural goals.
• Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
• Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
• Assisting the devops team with application integration.
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in software engineering or computer science.
• 2y+ of work experience as a Technical lead.
• 8+ years of experience developing Java Enterprise scale applications with excellent knowledge in JDK (8+) and JEE.
• 7+ years of experience in Java frameworks including Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit, JDBC, JPA and Hibernate as a full stack developer.
• 5+ years of exclusive experience in developing solutions based on various Front end frameworks including but not limited to Angular 2, React JS.
• Experience with SQL (Oracle preferred) is a plus
• 5+ years experience working with Application servers - Wildfly(v10+) is a plus.
• Strong collaborator and experienced working in dynamic, global teams working with various Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
• Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, tools and best practices.
• Sharp troubleshooting skills and real-world systems deployment experience.
• Proven track record with rapid development cycles and demanding schedules
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.