You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Ondot, now part of Fiserv, has helped over 4,500 financial institutions modernize their credit and debit cards with digital technology. Over the last 10 years, Ondot has won numerous awards for its technology, and is excited to bring this innovation to Fiserv.
The Digital Integration Analyst will execute and deliver on a digital integration roadmap that will provide our clients and partners with seamless access to our digital products and platforms. We need a talented engineer who is passionate about providing services to our clients by working on SDK implementation across multiple countries, channels, and technologies and collaborating with stakeholders across the globe. This person will be a part of the Digital Integration team providing best practices, tool solutions, support and technical know-how to our customers. This role works closely with the stakeholders to provide technical ownership over business applications and drive the design and deployment of SDK, HTML5 & API Integrations.
A successful candidate will have proven track record of working both with external customers and with internal customer support and engineering teams. The candidate should have been involved in system level implementations using API’s, Web Services and Mobile applications. Have experience in investigating, debugging and communicating technical issues that may span across several systems. Be able to interpret and articulate technical requirements to client stakeholders. Be able to manage concurrent projects to different schedules and timelines. Be able to define and implement global processes. Be an influencer and be passionate about transformations.
• Help Design, Guide and implement the Digital Solution for assigned clients.
• Solve integration issues and environment challenges of high-profile clients and partners and support global clients.
• Provide effective integration support for an ongoing client and their respective partners.
• Liaise with product managers, customer support teams and software development teams to find the best solutions to cater clients.
• Adhere to and improve upon global processes that align with enterprise standards and best practices and achieve high quality integrations.
• Participate in technical discussions and problem-solving sessions with global business and technical teams to ensure business and integration requirements are understood, properly documented and implemented to meet the customers’ expectations.
• Be the voice of those customers within the global engineering teams.
• Service our customers needs and incorporate feedback on features and functionality to improve future releases
• 7 years of industry experience
• At least 7 years of software engineering experience with 5 year’s experience working in an Architect/ BA position or client facing software development position
• Experience working with API’s, client interfaces, mobile development technology.
• Must have a solid understanding of web technologies like REST, SOAP, XML, JSON
• Experience in native Mobile development (either iOS or Android)
• Experience working with payment systems is a plus
• Experience in delivering quality product integrations and delivering solutions on time
• Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
• Solid understanding in release processes, tools (JIRA, Jenkins) and system configurations
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and follow agile methodology.
• Strong technical acumen with a deep understanding of iOS and Android development
• Analytical problem-solving skills with an impeccable attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and build a consensus in a high-pressure environment
• Bachelor’s in computer science, information systems or a closely related field of study is a plus/4 year degree.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.