You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Ondot, now part of Fiserv, has helped over 4,500 financial institutions modernize their credit and debit cards with digital technology. Over the last 10 years, Ondot has won numerous awards for its technology, and is excited to bring this innovation to Fiserv.
The Cloud Solution Engineer is responsible for providing senior technical contribution, specializing in designing and implementing digital transformation and modernization solutions that run in the cloud for external clients. This role requires deep knowledge of different technology like AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Python & more to perform the day-to-day function. This role works closely with the stakeholders to provide technical ownership over business applications and drive the design, deployment, configuration, support & maintenance of innovative high-quality solutions.
- Understand the Platform and Infrastructure needs of the Ondot product suite and contribute to ongoing changes. Build new client environments leveraging IaaC and migrating data and services into those environments
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design. Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS applications.
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Lead deployment of projects and act as a point of escalation to help resolve any issues
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Interfaces with cross-functional technical stakeholders to gather non-functional requirements with platform architecture, security, compliance, infrastructure, application support, and release management.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Build monitoring and alert systems to increase internal visibility and automatically respond to incidents in our various environments.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Deliver technical detail, diagrams, or other content to assist in creating design proposals
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
- 12+ years of industry experience
- 8+ years of experience in architecture, design, implementation, or support of complex application architectures in AWS
- Experience designing and implementing AWS technologies following NIST standards, such as SP 800-53, SP 800-190, and SP 500-291.
- Strong Working knowledge of infrastructure as code frameworks, such as Terraform, CloudFormation to include writing templates and modules from scratch and experience with configuration management frameworks such as Ansible.
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages, such as Python, NodeJS, and/or Bash. Experience with Java programming languages is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and hands-on experience in containerizing software applications; experience working with container orchestration and deployment platforms such as Kubernetes, AWS EKS or AWS ECS.
- Experience with implementing and managing CI/CD workflows using Jenkins, GitHub Actions, AWS CodeBuild, GoCD or similar tools.
- Experience using and managing Linux distributions including RedHat, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, or CoreOS/Flatcar.
- Experience analyzing solutions components, understanding systems integration challenges, and identifying technology gaps in current components that must be resolved to reach future performance targets and functionality requirements in cloud infrastructure.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with an impeccable attention to detail
- Execution and delivery-oriented. Comfortable with ambiguity, context switching between different types of work (administrative, people, project, operations, etc)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in computer science, information systems or a related field of study a plus
- AWS Solution Architect Professional Certified
- AWS DevOps Professional Certified
- Kubernetes Certified
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.