Client Technical Support RepresentativeJob ID R-10078326 Date posted 04/21/2017 City Salt Lake City State/Region Utah Country United States
Find Your Forward as a Client Technical Support Representative at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. We support our team with a collaborative work environment that values leadership and new ideas. Members of our Client Technical Support team thrive on this environment to build the solutions that power more than 13,000 banks and businesses worldwide.
In this role, you’ll help build the technology responsible for our core services. Your work will influence the success of companies across the world. Members of our Technology team are experts in the field, working to evaluate and improve today’s systems while building tomorrow’s.
- About the Business: Join an accomplished and cohesive team delivering world-class customer technical support to clients of Fiserv Credit Union Solutions XP2
About the Role:
- Client Support is the face of XP2. Our interaction with our clients is a vital piece to them retaining their business with Fiserv and XP2.
- We believe in investing in yourself and provide a number of tools/resources to assist with increasing your knowledge.
- We encourage our employees to provide feedback and offer Employee Recognition Programs
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to the continued growth and success of XP2.
- We are a family here at XP2. Our collaboration is necessary for team’s success.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Define and/or resolve moderate to complex client problems with Fiserv XP2 product. Act as first point of interaction through client contact channels (telephone, email and web). Simulate or recreate client problems to analyze and resolve user operating difficulties.
- Log incoming issues into case management system. Document research, client interactions, resolution paths taken, etc. in system.
- Participate in month end support.
- Contribute new written content to knowledge base.
- Participate in application and client service skills training.
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years in banking/credit union industry
- Customer service experience required
Additional Skills & Knowledge:
- Familiarity with credit union and or banking industry
- Good writing skills
- Good communication skills
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.