As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
This role will focus on prospecting new sales for our core account processing products. This will be focused on the west coast and target prospective community banks at 1B and below in asset ranges.
- Seasoned Sales Executive able to understand customers’ needs and concerns, participating in appropriate trade organizations and their events, and continuously promoting a positive company image.
- Identifying and developing prospective clients through proactive contacts and various prospect development techniques.
- Ability to meet/exceed assigned sales quota
- Works effectively with Sales Management, Sales Executives, sales support, marketing, and other entities within Fiserv
- Contacts bank prospects through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, and seminars to communicate software product and service offerings to potential clients
- Collaborates with marketing and members of sales team to communicate new programs and campaigns Assists in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients
- Demonstrates strong prospecting skills to secure new clients
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Job Related Experience:
- 5+ years required of experience selling to banking institutions. An exception may be made to this requirement if candidate has relevant experience within the banking industry.
- Must be able to make decisions and resolve problems using experience and professional judgment, and make effective recommendations regarding assigned sales territories and sales engagements.:
- Has thorough understanding of the banking organization and environment.
- Must have strong technical skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of business and operations in the financial industry.
- Excellent human relations skills, including written and verbal communications and group presentation skills.
- Skill in sales and negotiating techniques.
- Must be able to organize activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously with effective and timely follow-up on each.
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.
- Must be able to travel extensively; must maintain an excellent driving record; in most cases must be willing to fly.
Who We Are: To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.