As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our vision, mission and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Learn More
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
What does a successful Sr. Sales Executive do?
Drives Sales and revenue quotas through the sale of an invoice-to-cash automated solution to Fiserv’s Biller Group Division clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Key initiator of new business development targeting Fiserv’s Biller Group clients for strategic add-on sales.
- Develops and executes a territory plan to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Designs account strategy and business development in collaboration with the Biller Group account teams to drive new sales.
- Manages the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including diagnosis and assessment of client needs; creation of effective business proposals, presentment of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business focused on helping clients achieve their goals.
- Develops fluent working knowledge of the assigned Fiserv products and services, focused on an invoice-to-cash automated solution.
- Ability to travel to client sites, present sales materials and conduct product demonstrations to impart the value proposition to potential clients.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting as represented in the company’s sales force automation tools.
- Develops long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for Fiserv.
- Frequently update eCRM for all opportunities
- Works closely with Product Team to ensure alignment with product goals and strategy
- Performs other duties as required to fulfill this role
- Responsibility for selling advanced Integrated Receivables solutions, including modern automation features
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in a consultative sales role at (preferably) a major enterprise software vendor.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience selling account receivables solutions
- Demonstrated ability to apply a consultative selling approach consistent with Fiserv Way of Selling
- Experienced hunter and closer with successful track record
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate as needed to pursue, qualify and close opportunities
- Demonstrated skills at prospecting, cold calling, and can develop opportunities by themselves
- Knowledge/understanding of the Cash Application and Accounts Receivables process
- Knowledge/understanding/connections in Personal P&C insurance and utilities industries
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential; must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives within target
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience:
- Experience selling SaaS, comfortable with technology
- Working knowledge of regulations surrounding the financial services industry companies.
- Successful track record of consistent personal sales performance achieving quota and pipeline targets in a large corporate environment.
- Consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- A proven track record of successful sales of software products into non-financial institutions and ability to manage a territory independently.
Who we are:
At Fiserv you will be part of a highly skilled and consultative sales organization that puts the client first in solving complex business problems. Our customer centric sales model, Fiserv Way of Selling, is focused on finding award winning solutions that truly meet our client’s needs.
Fiserv is an organization that continually strives for excellence and is committed to developing and hiring talented sales individuals. We celebrate success through our quarterly recognition programs and our annual Pinnacle trip is second to none in the industry.
Fiserv sales teams lead by example and demonstrate behaviors aligned with Fiserv’s mission, culture and core values. Our values enable our sales teams to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing, and continue to deliver on the promise of Fiserv!
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.