PS Execution Services Specialist
This position supports the setup and implementation of Fiserv products:
- Perform conversions and initial data setup for new software clients.
- Ensure that databases are setup according to the Workbook, Contract and/or Statement of work provided.
- Work with Client to resolve data issues prior to deployment or training by Consultants.
- Document data related issues for Clients and Implementation Consultants
- Preparation of the database for implementation at client site.
- Assist in managing client expectations and data issues through written and verbal communications.
- Coordinate database completion with project analysts and client to meet project timelines.
- Participate in discussions with clients and data providers to discuss file requirement and preparation of files.
- Review data files and workbooks prior to beginning data setup to ensure that everything has been received. Document and communicate missing items to client and Project Analyst.
- Identify trends in data setup issues and recommend product and process improvements accordingly
- Identify data setup issues, research the source of the problems, and independently resolve the problems.
- Validate completed databases according to process checklist; this includes data integrity as well as balancing/reconciling.
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, finance or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience
- 2+ years of custom data analysis
- 2+ Years working with various data file layouts, importing data, data transformation and migration
- 4+ Years working with MS Excel
- 2+ Years Banking Industry experience, preferred
Functional Area Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong time management skills required in order to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work with client and consultant to resolve various data issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the functionality of any of the following application areas:
- Budgeting and Planning
- Asset Liability Management
- General Ledger
- Banking Product/Core System
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work to meet multiple task deadlines
- Excellent PC skills including using the Internet and email
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More