You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
- Responsibilities include installing, configuring, administering and supporting medium to large J2EE deployments including but not limited to Apache web server WebSphere , JBoss and IBM WebSphere, WebLogic spanning multiple versions including HA
- Excellent Knowledge on JBoss, WebLogic, Wildfly, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, IIS
- Excellent knowledge of Java Based Application Servers
- Prepare technical documents as and when required.
- Participate in transaction middleware automation activities and take lead to identify the opportunities to automate BAU and project task.
- Understands business and application requirements to make design decisions that result in stable systems that meet operational and data security standards
- Provide technical implementation expertise and support to development teams and assist in the maintenance and tuning of a complex Middleware /WebSphere environment.
- Perform activities in rotational shifts.
- Provide - on call- support in case of high severity issue 24/7
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.