Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Strong knowledge in Java and / or Kotlin web application design and development. Highly skilled in high performance applications using multi threading, pooling, etc..
- Strong knowledge of Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring integration, Spring Security, etc.), JPA, RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Microservice architectures in a cloud environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead and inspire. Leads by example, brings in own ideas while being a team player and listens to the ideas coming from the team.
- Highly structured and able to establish processes for the whole team within the SDLC.
- Familiar and able to adopt to processes within a global acting company and be aware of the criticality of applications within the financial sector.
- High sense of quality within the software development process. Has experience in automated testing, mock frameworks, virtual services, performance testing and pipeline tools like Jenkins or (preferable) Concourse.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge of API gateways, preferable Apigee.
- Knowledge about Cloud fundamentals using any cloud providers like AWS, GCP and Azure.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.