Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
- Should be able to prepare Technical Specification, Functional Specification and High Level Design documents independently.
- Should have detailed technical understanding of VisionPLUS (FAS subsystem) Batch and Online Architecture, VisionPLUS Functional Architecture and Mandatory Parameter configurations.
- Should conduct Functional and Technical Specification Walk through with the Onsite & Client teams
- Perform Impact Analysis of any given requirement and suggest the best possible solution.
- Demonstrates high standards of vigilance in delivery of Code, Unit test results, self- motivated for learning new skills, should be a good team player.
- Ensure that Fiserv development methodologies and standards are followed.
- Ensures all potential risks are identified and appropriate mitigation plans are in place to have minimal/no impact to business.
- Should have experience to lead a project/release from Design till Implementation; must have Implementations experience.
- Perform SIT / UAT and Implementation support for the assigned project.
Should have good understanding of Cards and Payment domain.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.