Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
- Good understanding of Cards and Payment domain, Good technical understanding of VisionPLUS Batch and Online Architecture.
- Ability to do Tech Design, write core algorithms and Microservices independently with complete ownership for outcome driven solution offerings.
- Demonstrates high standards of vigilance in delivery of Code, Unit test results, self- motivated for learning new skills, should be a good team player.
- Ability to do Impact Analysis and experience in supporting a project from Design till Implementation.
- Demonstrable Problem solving skills for allowing rapid assimilation and resolution of complex problems.
- Should be flexible to work development, Operations and Production monitoring.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.