Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
- Thorough understanding of Cards and Payment domain with hands-on experience of 7-10 Years.
- Ability to Design Solutions, implement core algorithms and Microservices independently with complete ownership for outcome driven solution offerings.
- Lead the assessment, gap analysis, process improvement, and designing end state operating models using industry best practices and standards
- Demonstrates high standards of vigilance in delivery of Code, Unit test results, self- motivated for learning new skills, should be a good team player.
- Must have experience to support a project from Design till Implementation; have Implementations experience.
- Demonstrable Problem solving skills allowing rapid assimilation and resolution of complex problems.
- Should be CALM champion: Culture, Automation, Lean, Measurement
- Should be flexible to work development and Production Support.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.