Computer Operations Support, Professional
- Experience level 4-7 years.
- Experience performing z-Series Experience providing file transmission support on the z-Series, Windows and Linux/Unix platforms
- Strong knowledge Production Control and Batch Support function using CA7/CA11 commands/ operation and equivalent scheduling tools
- Knowledge of Tools such as Service Point.NDM, RMDS, Alarm Point and JCL is required.
- Good knowledge of Connect Direct (NDM), FTP, “file triggering”, z-Series datasets
- Also knowledge of IPL(Initial Program Load) and Maintenance Window activity
- Should have had good hands on experience of Batch Support tasks like:
- Demand (manually run or terminate) the Batch Jobs.
- Edit JCL programs.
- Perform data set related tasks viz. copy, rename, mirror and delete.
- Re-queue failed Jobs.
- Cancel Jobs.
- Requirement Posting.
- Able to learn new applications and new platforms as needed
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Good knowledge of multi-tiered platforms.
- PC skills should include Microsoft Windows (2000 or XP, Vista, 7 or later), Microsoft Office – (Word, Excel, Project), Visio and Lotus Notes Microsoft Outlook.
§Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills required
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Strong focus on teamwork, communication and initiative.
- Actively share knowledge and train others on a continuous basis
- Manage communication and relationships with project internal and external stakeholders, from technical aspects.
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to resolve technical conflicts.
- Coach and train team to deep dive into product, domain and technology
- Some basic Project Management skills like:
a. Task planning and task delegation
b. Work status reporting to the customer
Graduate from recognized institution is a must
- Excellent Communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Willing to work in 24x7 Environment
- Work location: Pune
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More