Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Fiserv is contractually obligated to provide VisionPLUS Application Support for a premium client hence the need for this position of Senior Application Developer. First Data is responsible for VisionPLUS Application Incident Management and Production Support, VisionPLUS Application Performance tuning to support volume growth, VisionPLUS Application Scheme Compliance and VisionPLUS Application Development work.
• Should have a good technical knowledge of Vision PLUS cards (Major in any of two subsystem – CMS, FAS, TRAM, ITS, VLS, ASM, MBS, SSC,CTA subsystem)
• Must have strong understanding to CA tools – Control-M,CA-VIEW, CA-SYSV.
• Working experience in Mainframe environment, must be adept in TSO, ISPF, COBOL, JCL, VSAM, Endevor, Easytrieve
• Work on batch as well as online programs.
• Strong analytical skill and problem solving skill
• Follow standards and controls to ensure quality of outcome
• Perform application support as necessary.
• Understanding of tool like remedy and ITSM.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.