You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
1. A L1 Engineers should be able to manage and troubleshoot EnAct Applications (MS Dynamics based product).
2. Regularly collaborate and communicate with onshore for Reporting Purposes and to Provide Resolution On-Time.
3. Understand the Client Business and Prioritize things accordingly.
4. Provide resolution on l1 basis and post rout to L2 Issues/Defects, and be able to communicate well with client and all other stake holders.
1.Ready to work in US work time shift.
2.Should have 2-4 years of experience in software support projects for web based or CRM based application.
3.Knowledge on developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
4.Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, Lync)
5.Knowledge in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
7.Exposure with Microsoft .NET 4.0 + development using C#
8.knowledge of Database programming (PL/SQL)
9.Exposure with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
10.Understands and uses programming and documentation best practices
11.Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
12.Must have excellent communication and client development skills
13.Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
14.Knowledge of VISTARA , SAML is added advantage.
1. Monitoring of EnAct product.
2. Monitoring all scheduled jobs in environment
3. Problems/Issues/Defects Recording and Dissemination
4. Take action on all exceptions found while monitoring EnAct application instances and logs.
5. Diagnostics of Problems/Issues/Defects
6. Setting Severity Levels to Problems/Issues/Defects
7. Problems/Issues/Defects Analysis
8. Ownership\Handover of Problems/Issues/Defects Ticket until Resolution
9. Follow-up and Resolve Problems/Issues/Defects within SLA
10. Workaround, Corrective Fixes, Removal of Data Errors
11. Application Maintenance and Operations
12. Provide necessary Apps log to L3 /SME & all required support to diagnose a reported problem
13. Regular Reporting on Open/In Progress/Resolved Tickets to Next Level Managers and the Clients with Definite dates
14. Pro-Active Communications
15. Experienced in Problem Management/Incident Management Processes.
16. Ready to work in US work time shift.
17. Following agreed procedures, respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable users to resolve their problems.
18. Maintaining accurate records of all issues with resolution and contact details.
19. Installation and routine maintenance MS DYNAMICS application and monitoring applications.
20. Make continual improvements to procedures and documentation.
21. Providing an effective interface between users and service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information according to procedures.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.