Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
- Complete the Build (Coding and Unit Testing) for the assigned Project or Change Request as per design suggested to Bank and perform the SIT and UAT movement for the same
- Perform the SIT support, UAT support and Implementation support for the assigned project
- Contribute to preparing FSD
- Work on the assigned Production Incidents.(If worked it really help)
- Perform the responsibility of 24*7 Production Support
- Ensure that Build (Coding and Unit Testing) for the assigned functionality is completed and UAT movement done as agreed with Bank
- SIT and UAT Issue resolution(Basic knowledge)
- Ensure Production Incidents are resolved as per the assigned timelines
- Should have a basic knowledge in Payments domain, especially on Disputes and Chargeback functionality
- Strong technical skills (Java/Oracle/Distributed Platform technology)
- UI Tech – HTML,CSS, Angular JS, Java Scripting
- Should have basic working knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting
- Overall 4 to 5 years of experience required
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.