You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Back office Analyst Sr - Payments
Objective: To integrate a member to a back office team with the experience and knowledge in acquirer, specifically, settlement, funding operation and dispute resolution that helps the area to improve procedures and fulfill the goals, achieving the service level agreements.
- To Keep updated the team in any mandatory change implemented from VISA/MC from Acquirer side
- Liable for the daily funding to a merchants, controls and incidents related to
- Resolve disputes on merchants favor and give feedback to them
- To conciliate and keep GL accounts cleaned
- Performing, Verifying and resolving international chargebacks, makes decision with established guidelines from VISA/MC/AMEX
- To handle routine task with special procedures to VIP Merchants, perform and respond claims from official institutions like Banco de Mexico, CONDUSEF. Etc.
- Performing daily settlement conciliation and controls to assure merchants receive funding correctly
- Performing daily Interchange conciliation and controls to assure Fiserv receive funds correctly
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Economic-administration careers
- 1+ years of professional experience in similar activities
- Knowledge and experience working with payment solutions.
- Excellent English language skills.
Superior Legal Benefits
Great Work Environment
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.