You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Assist in tracking and reporting product performance throughout its lifecycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization. Assist with analysis that drives product pricing and categorization. Coordinate internal product communication and information among the areas.
Assess market trends; assessment of the competitive market, design and upgrades of solutions. Evaluate third party vendors, collaborate in develop marketing plans, market share and pricing, analysis of product performance and on-going product upgrades and enhancements.
Manage product development process and design with Sales team commercialization tasks required to bring product to market. Assist in driving product development and enhancements including road map and statement of direction development. Monitor customers/prospects for awareness of customer needs and perspectives.Assist in the development of business case to support new product recommendations. Assist in managing issues throughout the process including problem identification, root cause analysis, quality assurance and client communication.
- Main player in the development of products, services of digital products
- Working closely with business, UX, Business planning and analytics and sales teams to understand merchant/client needs, changes in industry landscape
- Collaborate with technical project managers and global product delivery teams in Product Design, certifications and upgrades processes in all their phases: Planning, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Alignment to compliance, international al local regulations
- Collaborates in financials for product roadmap (pricing, business cases construction)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (IT, Software Engineering, Payments Processing) or equivalent work experience. From 5 to 7 years of product and or project management experience.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong background in Technology Solutions for the Financial Services Industry
- Background in product development processes and project management processes
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.