As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
ISV Partner Leader
As an ISV Partner Leader at Fiserv, you will have the opportunity to lead one of the most exciting and fastest growing partner networks at Fiserv whose software solutions are integrated with our state-of-the-art payment platforms to meet the needs of merchants in all types of industries.
Job Description Summary:
The ISV Partner Leader is responsible for developing and growing Fiserv Mexico's business results through its strategic allies ISVs. The ISVs are a fundamental part of FIserv's strategy to deliver an omnichannel offering of integrated software solutions with payment methods for any type of industry. He/she will be responsible for the development of a strategic and marketing business plan, identification of new business opportunities, execution plans and pipeline management. The ISV Partner Leader is a key and influential role within Fiserv that will develop and drive the partner engagement strategy across enablement and business. The ISV Leader is responsible for accelerating the growth of our partners and driving strong partner preference on the Fiserv platform over our competition. This leader is responsible for all ISV partner revenue and overall ISV partner satisfaction and success. He or she is responsible for partner portfolio optimization and ISV execution.
The ISV Leader will build relationships with executives at the highest level and Go-To-Market strategies and plans that build and execute.
The ISV Partner Leader leads a disciplined business, adhering to high standards of ethics, governance and accountability. Ensures excellence in execution of GTM and joint selling strategies with partners and sales and scoring KPIs are always met.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Create and drive strategic plans with ISVs and determine go-to-market approaches to grow their business.
- Work across Product, Marketing, Finance, and Sales to develop market entry strategies and plans
- Conduct and enable regular business reviews and resource planning
- Define, manage and provide insights on key performance metrics
- Develop and execute initiatives designed to optimize ISVs efficiency and productivity
- Manage operational processes with ISVs.
- Be seen as an subject matter expert that the partners can rely on for solutions, payment methods & industry trends, best practices & expertise
- Cultivate deep relationships with ISVs, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue and deploy a joint sales approach with Fiserv’s ISVS and Fiserv’s sales team Mexico.
- Provide product guidance and recommendations to new Partners to assist with their implementation of Fiserv & new product adoption
- Make sure the ISVs have the required technical certifications to start selling integrated solutions.
- Enable the new ISVs in Fiserv solutions and processes
- Deliver financial targets and/or successful completion of strategic goals
- Build relationships with senior management of partners, engendering trust, confidence, loyalty, awareness and mutual benefit
- Identify and pursue opportunities for Fiserv to penetrate new markets or merchants with a partner, bringing in or responding to sales initiative when appropriate
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years experience of partner development sales, deep understanding of Partner business models, Sales, card payment industry and competition,
- High Level English
- A Successful track record of developing and growing partnerships
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork, diversity and cross-team alignment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable navigating large organizations to influencing and obtain stakeholder buy in
- Proven ability to uncover, deliver and grow revenue through partnerships.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.