Warehouse Generalist- Front Stock Order Picker
Sunday-Thursday, 7:30 am- 3:30 pm
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
- Perform numerous broad and challenging inventory/warehousing tasks to timely provide for the material needs for production and others.
- Generally does not need supervisory and technical assistance except for more challenging work assignments.
- Capable of multi-tasking – may be assigned more than one project to work simultaneously – must be willing to cross train.
- Utilizes good skills and intermediate level knowledge of inventory and warehousing technology and methodology to perform task.
- Process multiple transactions to send and receive information requiring efficient PC user skills.
- May regularly be assigned to train, assist, and help other people with work.
- Work from verbal or written instructions, bills of material, requisitions, shipping-receiving documents, bills of laden, miscellaneous transportation documents, routing sheets, etc.; uses basic math ---- all in English.
- Will utilize and/or operate material moving equipment, forklifts, carts, etc. and use most warehousing tooling and precision devices.
- When assigned perform duties and tasks outside department and job to the best of individual skill and ability.
- Work overtime, weekends, and holiday, as work schedules require.
- In peak periods additional overtime is required. Comply with general work rules – responsible for quality of own work, housekeeping of own work area, and to work safely.
- Follow security procedures at all times.
Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position with ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly. Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding. Also uses hands and arms to reach and grab objects. Sometimes it is necessary to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
Education and Experience:
Generally high school vocational orientated background or related education is preferred, and typically, 3 months to 3 years of fast pace, high volume production experience or similar background or equivalent combination of education and experience is needed to successfully perform job requirements. Strong knowledge of production operation and experience with DataCard equipment is a plus. Time classified in the specific job classifications does not automatically qualify an individual. In addition to the time guidelines, an individual must meet all other job requirements and a company approved job opening must exist.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
Requires efficient PC user. Requires the ability to stay under control while working with continually changing multi-tasks in a deadline work environment. Must have good warehousing and inventory skills and knowledge to perform efficiently and provide quality services and timely delivery.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More