You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What makes a Great Warehouse Generalist?
This is an exciting time for you to join our team as a Fiserv Warehouse Generalist! You'll receive training on how to operate warehouse equipment, such as Forklifts and Manual Pallet Jacks, to stage print production for pickup as well as stocking the warehouse. You will have the opportunity to engage with drivers as you load or unload the trucks that dock at the Fiserv warehouse. Multitasking is a key task in this role to be successful. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well. We are excited to have Spirit day every Thursday so you can wear your team's apparel instead of the standard Fiserv uniform. We also have Fiserv T-shirt Fridays and a shorts week in the summer.
Shift Schedules Available: Sunday - Thursday, 3:30PM - 11:30PM. & Sunday-Thursday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
You can expect the following:
• Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment
• Being mobile and in a standing/walking position with ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
• Verify product by description, validate product quality, and effectively arrange in buckets.
• Effectively perform scheduled cycle counts as requested.
• Sort and load packages onto appropriate trailer or pallet.
• Accurately receive freight and checks it in by matching the manifest to the product, inspecting for damages and correct height, and checking the tag for slotting. Reports damage and problems to a supervisor.
• Complete certification, safely operate pallet jack and forklift to complete tasks.
• Replenish raw materials to production lines as requested.
• Using your hands to handle objects and to perform keyboarding as well as to reach and grab objects.
• Be able, as it is necessary, to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel.
• Successful performance requires good vision including close vision.
• Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and
Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• Receiving an attendance bonus on a quarterly and annual basis
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
• Experience in a dynamic, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
• Warehousing and inventory experience is will be utilized daily.
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Experience operating a computer workstation.
• Deep knowledge of production and warehouse operation
• Ability to work overtime during peak periods and overtime
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.