You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
WhatdoesagreatClient Technical Support Rep, Senior level do?
Our Express Client Services team is responsible for supporting the operational needs of Card Services’ clients throughout the US. Our clients are Financial Institutions (FIs) that utilize Fiserv debit card processing products and services. Our group provides phone and email support in areas such as ATM/debit card production and processing, settlement, out of balance, reports, database set-up, client notifications and file transmissions. Each Client Service Representative should have an understanding our product/services and utilizing various systems and platforms to service the client inquiries and support requests while working closely with various internal groups.
AsaClient Technical Support Representative, Senior,youcanlookforwardto:
- Answering incoming calls and inquiries from our customers, sales and account management to resolve customer questions and concerns
- Providing accurate information and quality customer service
- Researching customer inquiries utilizing company resources and document customer conversations, information, questions, corrective action/answers, and product orders in the tracking application
- Resolving problems by researching and working with other departments. Follow through on issues by placing outgoing calls to retrieve additional information or returning calls to offer information regarding resolution
- Meeting individual customer service call volume and quality expectations
- Acting as a liaison between client and Fiserv Card Services department
- Sharing standard methodologies with other customer service claim teams
- Responding to client inquiries through phone or e-mail contact with customers and prospects about the company’s products or services
- Promoting and maintain positive customer relations utilizing service excellence techniques
- Participating in meeting team goals for service, quality and cost
- Participating in and support company-wide initiatives such as continuous operational improvement in order to improve service, reduce costs, and improve quality
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous experience in Financial Services institution is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of call center or help desk experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills
- Superb communication Skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated experience working well in a close team environment.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi task and support the needs of multiple clients simultaneously, following up with clients as needed.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems that range in complexity. Significantly complex technical issues will be referred to second level support team.
- Solid PC (MS Office) skills and the ability to type 35 wpm or greater
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.