Client Support Rep Lvl II, ConsultantJob ID R-10078347 Date posted 04/20/2017 City Pittsburgh State/Region Pennsylvania Country United States
Product Consultant provides analysis, consultation, and training for existing Treasury Operations Services ASP ARP and ACH clients. Product Consultant attends meetings (internally and externally), gathers the necessary information and data needed to complete requirements and obtain client sign-off.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent education in a related discipline is required. Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
Typically requires five or more years experience in the financial services industry and delivering software development and integration projects to clients.
Ability to interpret client’s existing systems and workflows, to identify opportunity for process improvement
Train clients on new and existing product implementation
Provide training to the client on new and existing product
Exposure to Account Reconcilement Operations and/or ARP/SMS product is a plus.
Exposure to ACH Operations and/or PEP+ product is a plus.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
- Strong working knowledge of Account Reconcilement processing
- Working knowledge of Automotive Clearing House (ACH) processing, with details understanding of NACHA rules and regulations
- Solid understanding of various Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and all aspects of application phases from design through deployment. Including but not limited to Models: Agile, Iterative and Incremental, Waterfall.
- Must demonstrate experience working with third party systems.
- Familiar with relevant business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Excellent communication and reading comprehension skills.
- Able to integrate product knowledge with technical knowledge.
- Ability to assist in functional testing and support of products already in production.
- Able to learn new applications and new platforms as needed.
- The individual must possess the following competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Integrity and trust
- Peer relationships
- Personal Learning
- General office environment.
- Stressful situations may occur occasionally.
- No specific physical requirement.
- Occasional travel is required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.