You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Project Manager do?
The Project Manager plays a meaningful role in the delivery of our product to our global rapidly growing client base. You will be responsible for structuring a project from the beginning, with full responsibility for the day to day commercials, the client relationship and delivery.
- Working and coordinating with the US based Product Development Centre
- Solid ability to foster positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to prioritize, often according to conflicting requirements and timescales, ensuring agreed milestones are achieved
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with Senior Business Managers and developers acquiring a high degree of trust and understanding from both
- Co-ordination across all teams involved in the product life cycle including analysis and definition of the solution, development, QA and implementation
- Maintaining high level progress status and reporting to clients and our line management
- Participating in the evolution of the company’s delivery and development methodology, putting in place the processes needed as the company grows
- Clearly defining, articulating and adapting project strategy to changes in scope.
- Effectively managing changes through shifting business priorities, controlling project scope, resources and timing as needed
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School/GED Diploma
- A mature, keen, driven and commercially astute individual with extensive experience in managing large scale projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience and understanding of Project lifecycle e.g.: scope management, change control and process management
- Deep experience running and managing High Ticket Value and Fixed Priced projects
- Full P&L and commercial responsibility
- Excellent understanding of development and delivery lifecycle gained through experience in a commercial organization managing delivery to external clients
- Strong methodical approach, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to respond to change and challenges as led by the client
- Experience developing positive relationships with external and internal stakeholders and working with remotely based development teams
- Experience and / or understanding of product delivery and implications for the project delivery life cycle
- Excellent written and oral skills
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline
- Project Management experience in Banking Payments is desirable but not essential.
Travel Required: Parsippany, NJ based with 30% - 60% travel (mainly US)
Learn more about us.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with our Enterprise Payments Solutions. These solutions provide best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions that enable banks to simplify their infrastructure and deliver effective digital transformation. Solutions are available on-premise or in the cloud, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs, and offer standout customer and segment personalization. All are based on a single real-time architecture, providing flexibility for a bank in setting the pace of its modernization. Using the continuing investment from Enterprise Payments Solutions and its world-leading client base, banks can rapidly achieve a measurable return on investment, increase strategic agility and operational excellence, optimize total cost of ownership and ensure regulatory compliance.
Our solutions are underpinned by a consistent track record of delivery excellence and a team of talented and trusted professionals who provide sector expertise and thought leadership. This drives Enterprise Payments Solutions' reputation as highly professional, long-term partners for global and local clients.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT) .
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.