Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Our developers are encouraged to be extremely creative. They’re thinking about design and user interface and decide how to create experiences that delight the customer when they log on.
Wade F, CIO, E-Payments
We’re looking for the most innovative people -- those who work with technology all the time, especially as a hobby. We want engineers that have built their own servers, used a raspberry pi kit, or have played LAN games. Because of our size and industry dominance, we have every opportunity that a developer would want. We are working with the newest versions of cutting edge technologies. Fiserv has so many opportunities. You can’t lose.
Will Casey, Manager, Application Support Engineering
Our associates may work purely as product developers working on multi-tenant platforms, maturing them over time by adding new features, getting rid of technical debt, and advancing technologies. This is the area where the most creativity and innovation takes place.
Eric Drudge, VP Technical Product Development
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with a start-up feel. Learn about the benefits building products in a culture that values an entrepreneurial spirit and supports you with real resources.Watch Video
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Onsite Gym/Fitness Center
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
What does a great Senior Certifications Coordinator do?
In this multi-functional role, you have technical (processing and topology) as well as client facing exposure. As Certifications Coordinator, you work with internal & external clients to contribute guidance in preparation of the certification cycle. This role will provide an opportunity to grow in a position that contributes to the overall technical and client facing support.
What are some of the essential job responsibilities?
You are responsible for gathering technical and topology information from internal and external clients in preparation of a certification cycle. You will receive client specific technical information and are responsible for coordinating efforts to ensure downstream resources can create configurations based upon this information, in a test environment, to be used during certification and/or client regression testing. You also provide technical support and guidance throughout the process. Upon completion of each coordination cycle, you will be responsible for preparing an electronic client/project folder and scheduling the certification efforts. The Certifications Coordinator has daily interaction with external clients as well as internal groups. Performs other duties as required, such as (but not limited to):
- Analyze project/request and solidify scope
- Lead projects with risk, complexity and visibility that relate to critical business goals
- Handle unforeseen in-flight project changes
- Ensure project timelines and/or constraints are clearly defined and communicated
- Accurately track, via proprietary tool, project progress through the coordination effort
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to internal & external clients
- Lead specification reviews and address discussions
- Assist with defining connectivity options and details
- Schedule certification phase
- Prepare client folder and assign project to analyst using existing resource management practices
- Support internal/external project status meetings
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
What are the basic qualifications and preferred skills for consideration?
- College/technical school or two years equivalent experience required, BS in Computer Science or related discipline strongly desired.
- Minimum 5 years’ EFT experience in the EFT data processing area required
- Knowledge of payments processing, financial transaction processing, switching and authorization environments strongly preferred
- Knowledge / experience with communication protocols/equipment preferred
- Working knowledge of transaction simulation tools strongly preferred
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal) to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals
Who We Are:
About our Business: The Card Services business at Fiserv provides complete debit, credit, prepaid and ATM payment services to financial institutions as well as Accel®, a premier payments network. Our products, services and strategies allow our clients to maximize revenue, increase customer acquisition, improve retention, reduce expense, minimize risk and increase share of wallet.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.