Client Executive IV, Card Services
What does an exceptional Client Executive IV, Card Services do?
As a Client Executive IV, within our Card Services group, you will be responsible for managing a geographically-based portfolio of clients, ensuring client satisfaction, and continuously promoting Fiserv to maximize client renewals and cross-sales. You will provide clients with industry best practices and strategic input, partnering with the client to deepen the overall partnership and selling add-on products and services. You will manage those opportunities through to close and implementation, using the Fiserv sales process. Clients will leverage you as an operational point of escalation when appropriate. You will continually illustrate the value of the Fiserv partnership by providing measurement data such as ROIs and program performance updates. This role requires strong territory planning skills, C-suite and operational level relationship building and the ability to link our value proposition to client goals.
As a Client Executive IV, Card Services, you can look forward to:
- Developing a territory and account plans, and execute on assigned goals.
- You will also develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives to help them succeed.
- You will meet assigned add-on sale, renewal, and customer satisfaction goals following Fiserv sales principles.
- Inform and interact with Fiserv leadership and client partner team on overall client relationship health where appropriate.
- We need for you to have a sense of ownership for the Card Services client relationship.
- We want you to conduct strategic and operational reviews with clients.
- You will also identify and manage opportunities while following Fiserv reporting and forecasting standards.
- Recognize that you are the advocate for clients while balancing Fiserv’s desired business outcomes.
- You will also be helping the larger Fiserv team win by actively contributing new ideas, owning your results, being accountable for your decisions and actions, and delivering quality in every interaction.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Qualifications for consideration:
- 3+ year’s sales/account management experience in the financial services field.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Prior experience with sales/account management in the Card Services environment.
- High School diploma
- Prior experience presenting and interacting with all levels of client including executive level management.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior EFT, Bank/Credit union operations or data processing experience.
- Prior experience with Fiserv and our products.
About our Business: The Card Services business at Fiserv provides complete debit, credit, prepaid and ATM payment services to financial institutions as well as Accel®, a premier payments network. Our products, services and strategies allow our clients to maximize revenue, increase customer acquisition, improve retention, reduce expense, minimize risk and increase share of wallet.
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/Disability/Vet
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More