As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
What does a great Business Consultant do?
Are you an ambitious, tech-savvy, results driven seller? Do you want to move forward in a career where you can tie technology and the restaurant industry together. This role is for you! We are hiring a field-based Business Consultant to join our merchant services sales team!
In this role, you can look forward to:
- Generating your own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), as well as using Restaurant Depot partner relationships to source sales opportunities. This includes interacting with prospects at strategic partner locations, working with partner representatives to acquire leads and promote our solutions, and using co-branded marketing collateral in the partner’s geographical footprint to source new opportunities.
- Generating referrals obtained from working relationships you build and develop
- You will also retain clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma with 3 years of experience
- Professional presence and ability to effectively work with executives.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- 3+ years sales experience
- Highly self-motivated, personable, aggressive, ambitious, and creative
- Ability to listen to clients, understand their needs and determine how we can help them achieve their goals.
- Prior experience in a quota driven self-sourcing sales environment for small to medium size clients.
- Demonstrated success in achievement of aggressive sales goals.
- Technologically savvy; comfortable with tablet and cloud-based solutions and able to apply technology to help grow small businesses
- Strong cold-calling skills and ability to self-source leads.
- Self-source attitude with drive to identify and close on opportunities
- Ability to develop a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth
- Consistent track record of commitment and dedication to achieving results
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.